POLYPAV is a homogeneous blend of anionic, nonionic or cationic surfactants amphoteric of various molecular weights.
FIELD OF USE:
– Stimulation of charge pelletizing during agglomerate and pellet production through increase of strength properties and decrease of fuel consumption for sintering or roasting;
– Stimulation of selective extraction of valued ore materials during flotation enrichment of magnetite and hematite ores;
– Stimulation of dewatering during pulp filtration in receiving different primary concentrates (iron-ore, manganese, etc.) as well as aluminium hydrate.
|C16||C16 (EO)||C16 (AA)||C16 (EA)||C16 (ED)||C16 (BZ)|
|Appearance||Viscous liquid up to deep yellow shades|
|Anionic surfactant concentration, %||37±5||-|
|Cationic surfactant concentration, min %||-||98||-|
|nonionic surfactant concentration, %||-||97±3||-||37±5|
– It is recommended to make composition dosing in commodity form, except for POLYPAV-С16.
– Pelletizing in agglomeration – 0,5 ÷ 2 % POLYPAV-С16 aqueous solution by irrigation or in foam mode;
– Stimulation of dewatering by ore or carbonaceous materials at vacuum filtration – 30÷150 g POLYPAV-С16 (EO) per 1 ton of dewatered material;
– Stimulation of selective extraction of valued ore materials during flotation enrichment of magnetite and hematite ores – 100÷250 g POLYPAV-С16 (EA) or POLYPAV-С16 (ED);
– 4 POLYPAV-С16 (BZ) – active remedy against regelation of bulk cargo during auto and railway transportation.
WARRANTY SHELF LIFE:
Warranty shelf life tightly closed manufacturer`s container is six (6) months.
TRANSPORT AND PACKAGING:
Plastic tanks of 20 dm3 to 60 dm3, plastic containers of 1000 dm3.
Please contact our engineers to get extra information regarding storage and transportation of POLYPAV.
Composition should be kept in tightly closed containers in closed dry fresh warehouses equipped with general balanced system ventilation away from open fire, heating and ignition sources, as well as apart from incompatible substances such as oxidizers, acids and alkalis.