PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 is a high temperature binding agent based on aluminium phosphates. It is a viscous odorless light yellow transparent liquid.
FIELD OF USE:
This product is used in production of lightweight heat-insulated refractory materials and multifunction materials based on phosphate binding agents, as well as for heat insulation fastening, production of high-temperature adhesives and adhesive cements. PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 is used as a bonding agent during linings repair (sterilization of scoops and stoves, coke-oven battery doors laying).
Binder-Fosfoterm 13-00 before administration of the composition is diluted with water to the desired density, preferably up to 1.30 g / cm3.
|Appearance||Viscous transparent liquid|
|Aluminium concentration in terms of Al2O3, %||5,0÷10,0|
|Phosphorus concentration in terms of Р2О5, %||25,0÷50,0|
|Density , g/cm3||1,20÷1,60|
|Hydrogen ions concentration index (рН), unit, max.||3,0|
Binding agent PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 should be mixed with water till appropriate concentration-13-00 preferably up to 1,30 g/cm3 before it is added to composition.
1. Production of heat-insulated refractory materials, weight %:
– Expanded perlite sand – 80;
– Fireclay – 20;
– PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 – 20÷40 (above 100%).
2. Electroconductive heat-resistant phosphate composite material, weight %:
– PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 – 14÷16;
– Carbon nanotubes – 0,5÷2;
– Filler (Al2O3AlN) – up to 100.
3. Refractory decorative coating for building unit, weight %:
– PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 – 32÷40;
– Alumina or fireclay – 5÷57;
– Inorganic pigment – 0÷41;
– Water – up to 100.
TRANSPORT AND PACKAGING:
Polymeric cans of 20 dm3, polymeric containers of 1000 dm3. Transportation can be made by all transportation means in accordance to freight transportation regulations applicable for this type of transportation.
Binding agent should be kept at temperature from 0 °С to 40 °С in the producer’s packing away from combustible materials and strong oxidizers.
1. High temperature binding agent PHOSPHOTERM-13-00 belongs to 2nd Hazard class;
2. People who work with this binding agent should be supplied with individual and collective protection means;
3. It is required to wash thoroughly hands and face before eating or drinking water.
WARRANTY SHELF LIFE:
Warranty shelf life of the product in tightly closed manufacturer`s container is 1 month from production date. Once opened the product must be used within two (2) weeks.
ACTIONS IN CASE OF LEAKAGE:
In case of leakage of the agents or their solutions the leakage area should be bounded by a sand collar and covered with sand. Dirty sand should be disposed to the industrial waste place, contaminated place should be treated by 5% caustic soda water solution.