ALUMINIUM HYDROXYCHLORIDE Pro-AQUA™
Pro-AQUA™ are aqueous solutions of aluminium hydroxychloride with general formula as Al2(OH)nCl6-n, that conform to the European classification of coagulants as РАС (polyaluminium chloride).
FIELD OF USE:
– Treatment of potable water, treatment of surface and underground water, treatment of municipal sewage and industrial metallurgical, paper and cardboard, oil refineries effluents;
Coagulants Pro-AQUA™ efficiently remove the following pollutants from natural water and sewage:
– Suspended solids (turbidity);
– Chemical and biological oxygen demand;
– Petroleum products;
– Synthetic surfactants;
– Heavy metals;
– Chlorinated organic substances.
COMPARED WITH ALUMINIUM SULPHATE POLYALUMINIUM CHLORIDES Pro-AQUA™ SHOW THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
– Reduce reagent and chlorine consumption during initial chlorination;
– Reduce energy consumption and time for trucks and wagons unloading;
– Rapid and complete hydrolysis even at temperature below 3 °С;
– Ability to polymerize, which helps to accelerate flakes formation and deposition;
– Work in a broader рН range;
– Almost do not reduce alkalinity of water that leads to decreasing of its corrosivity;
– Lowers the residual aluminium in drinking water;
– Reduce the rate of bacterial contamination of water.
– It is recommended to batch as trade solutions;
– If the tank was previously used to store another coagulant it should be thoroughly cleaned from its residues to prevent sedimentation.
|Appearance||Green-yellowish liquid; other shades are allowed|
|Concentration of base material (in Al2O3), %||15±0,5||17±0,5||10±0,5||13±0,5||15±0,5||10±0,5||13±0,5||15±0,5|
|Relative basicity, %||40±5||70±5||80±4|
|Density at 20 оС, g/sm3||1,36±0,05||1,30±0,05||1,27±0,05|
|Insoluble matter, % max||0,1|
|Сl- concentration, %||18±5||13±5||10±5|
TRANSPORT AND PACKAGING:
Coagulant is loaded into IBC containers of 1 m3 capacity on a palette, in 20 dm3 cans and in bulk to automobile tankers or tank-wagons with corrosion-resistant coating. Transportation is made by all kinds of transportation, except for air, in covered transportation means of in accordance to freight transportation regulations applicable for this type of transportation.
Tanks with corrosion-resistant polymeric coating made of polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinylchloride, fluoroplastic, etc. Periodic inspection and washing is recommended.